The Infinity SAV R&D Engineering team is represented by skilled engineers, inventors, entrepreneurs, designers, programmers, professional managers and other professionals with over 10 years of combined working experience and expertise in the field of design engineering, prototyping and commissioning, as well as in software development, process automation and customer relations management.
Our skilled, proactive and ambitious professionals are constantly contributing into research and development, design and technology implementation by performing a set of diverse tasks, including, but not limited to drafting, assembly, primary and post production, service and maintenance and others.
Based on our complex high-quality detailed engineering experience, from basic design to prototype development, we provide full service cycle of turning innovative ideas into reality.
Nevertheless, first of all, Infinity SAV is a solid team with a common goal and mutual responsibility. Our team does not expect individual functions to be performed from specific people – we implement the tasks entirely. Such an approach in the work of a single team leads to the fact that responsibility is not shared between people: each team member is responsible for the entire result. The consequence is mutual help. If suddenly someone fails or something goes wrong, and the team members notice it, we start helping each other: this is a common cause, and everyone has an interest in a positive result. A friendly and cohesive team is a prerequisite for the success of the company.
Our Executive Team
– Leading a dedicated team that creates the product concept
– Developing the business case
– Leading the technical design of the product
– Managing the development process
– Coordinating with production engineering and marketing
– Taking the product into production
– Developing and executing the company’s business strategies
– Providing strategic advice to the board and chairperson
– Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement
– Signing legal contracts on behalf of the company
– Monitor local businesses and establish methods for future development
– Perform research on processes and recommend changes in strategy to improve business
– Analyze all issues and perform risk analysis to mitigate all risks