HOW DOES IT WORK?
- • Polymer glass is a kind of triplex, i.e. two glasses with a conductive layer bonded to each other at a distance of 1 mm. Distributed evenly between the glass resin layer. For consistency, the polymer layer resembles a gel. It is neutral to the environment and does not emit any harmful substances.
- • Off the polymer layer is optically transparent. When you turn – painted in black, blue. When you turn off – reset.
- Advantages of Technology:
- • Ease of manufacture of the product;
- • In many ways superior to similar development;
- • Applicable in various fields.
- The direction of development:
- • Colors – other colors darken. Under laboratory conditions have been obtained experimental samples of colors: gray, green, red;
- • Film – Create electrochromic film.
Under laboratory conditions in 2005