FUEL FREE ENGINE
Principle of operation of magnetic motor is very similar to the work of two-stroke engine
- The countdown will start from the position when the piston is in the upper position and the valve is not open.
- The piston passes the top dead center under the influence of inertial forces, camshaft allows you to turn the follower and spring force produces sharp opening flap.
- The magnets are opposite each other in bringing together state.
- Repulsive magnetic force moves the piston in the down position.
- In the initial part of the piston damper resistance is negligible, because the radius of the cam does not change, the flap does not move, and the resistance is equal to the product of the pressure on the pusher coefficient of rolling friction.
- The energy of motion of the piston begins to accumulate flywheel shaft. Piston picks up speed.
- When approaching the piston to the bottom dead center of the cam profile starts to change and rotate the plunger.
- The flap is moved progressively and overlaps the upper magnet.
- After passing the lower dead point valve completely closed and the cam profile is again unchanged.
- Resistance to impact damper is again very small.
- A piston under the influence of inertial energy accumulated in the flywheel moves upward and reaches the upper position.
- The cycle is repeated.