How does it work?
• Polymer glass is a kind of triplex, i.e. two glasses with a conductive layer bonded to each other at a distance of 1 mm. Distributed evenly between the glass resin layer.For consistency, the polymer layer resembles a gel. It is neutral to the environment and does not emit any harmful substances.
• Off the polymer layer is optically transparent. When you turn - painted in black, blue. When you turn off - reset.
• Advantages of Technology:
- Ease of manufacture of the product
- In many ways superior to similar development
- Applicable in various fields
• The direction of development:
- Colors - other colors darken. Under laboratory conditions have been obtained experimental samples of colors: gray, green, red
- Film - Create electrochromic film
Under laboratory conditions in 2005